Because our road has limited access, we only have space for a certain number of parent driver cars. We encourage families to carpool to cut down on the length of wait for PD’s. In the afternoon, the wait can be up to twenty minutes. We appreciate your patience!
Transportation forms are now available to all enrolled families. To access the parent driver application, log in to your CampMinder account and fill out the “Transportation and Extended Day Options” form and indicate that you will drive to camp. This form will prompt the parent driver form to now appear in your forms to fill out. Please call 978-443-3100 or email with any questions about this process.
For questions specific to transportation, email
MORNING DROP-OFF PROCEDURE
- Arrive through the main Sewataro entrance during your assigned time window.
- Follow the one way road to the right of headquarters, up and around the hill to the drop-off point at Tiki Depot. The speed limit on the camp road is 10 mph.
- For safety reasons, counselors will unload your car from the passenger side, so please plan ahead with seating arrangements.
- To expedite the process, please remain in your car and allow the counselor to help your child leave your vehicle.
- If you arrive after 8:30, please wait in Visitor Parking until 9:00 and then call the office to come collect your child. Due to the buses unloading, we cannot have any cars on the road from 8:30 – 9:00am.
AFTERNOON PICK-UP PROCEDURE
- Please arrive through the main Sewataro entrance during your assigned time window.
- The gate will open at 3:45, after the buses have left. Please follow the road up and around the hill to the Pick-Up point at Tiki Depot as you do for Morning Drop Off. For safety reasons, counselors will only load your car from the passenger side, so please plan ahead with seating arrangements.
- Please give way to cars that are leaving as you are entering if you are passing at a narrow area of the driveway.
- In order for this process to work efficiently, the buses must leave before you arrive so please do not come early and potentially block the driveway. If you do arrive early, pull into the Visitor Parking area and line up as directed.
- If you arrive after 4:05, please come in the camp driveway and stop at camp headquarters.