Sewataro is about 8 miles northwest of Weston
There are many stops in Weston – we have 5 buses that serve Weston in addition to other towns. Below you can see some examples of the stops from 2016 with the pickup and dropoff times. 2017 stops will be developed as campers sign up for the bus and tend to change from year to year.
- Rt. 30 and Bittersweet Lane, 8:04am, 4:11pm
- Glen Rd And Croton St, 8:05am, 4:12pm
- Ware St and South Ave, 8:05am, 4:12pm
- South Ave, 8:06am, 4:15pm
- Ash St, 8:08am, 4:10pm
Bus 6 traveled directly from the last stop in Weston to Sewataro.
- Bogle St, 7:53am, 4:22pm
- Radcliffe Rd And Walnut Rd, 7:56am, 4:17pm
Bus 7 traveled from the stops in Weston to additional stops in Wayland and Sudbury and then on to Sewataro.
- Warren Ave And Boston Post Rd, 7:48am, 4:27pm
- Chestnut St, 7:54am, 4:20pm
- Chestnut St And Davenport Rd, 7:55am, 4:19pm
- Chestnut St And Chadwick Rd, 7:47am, 4:27pm
Bus 11 traveled from the stops in Weston to additional stops in Wayland and then on to Sewataro.
- Hilltop Rd, 7:55am, 4:09pm
- Merriam St, 8:01am, 4:03pm
- Fairview Rd, 8:02am, 4:10pm
- Merriam St And Cherry Brook Rd, 8:02am, 4:02pm
- Merriam St and Hallett Hill Rd, 8:03am, 4:01pm
- Merriam St and Sunset Rd, 8:05am, 4:03pm
- Rt 117 and Conant Rd, 8:10am, 4:03pm
Bus 12 traveled from the stops in Weston to additional stops in Wayland and Lincoln and then on to Sewataro.
- Ridgeway Rd and Dean Rd, 7:42am, 4:30pm
- Byron Rd And Eliot Ln, 7:46am, 4:26pm
- Rt. 30 and Ash St, 7:51am, 4:21pm
- Pine St and Lawrence Rd, 7:56am, 4:20pm
- Pine St, 7:57am, 4:15pm
- Country Dr, 7:58am, 4:18pm
- Westerly Rd, 8:00am, 4:16pm
- Westerly Rd and Middle Way, 8:01am, 4:11pm
Bus 17 traveled from the stops in Weston to additional stops in Wayland and then on to Sewataro.
The buses arrive at camp around 8:30 a.m. and depart around 3:45 p.m.
You will be greeted at the stop by a bus monitor. Bus monitors are Sewataro staff members that are responsible for the safety, supervision and entertainment of the children on the bus. During the bus ride, monitors will lead songs and games, making the ride an extension of the camp day. At the end of the day, the bus monitor will check your identification against a list of grownups authorized to pick up your child before releasing your child to you.