Sewataro is less than 15 miles northwest of Wellesley
There are many stops in Wellesley – we have 3 buses that serve Wellesley in addition to other towns. Below you can see some examples of the stops from 2016 with the pickup and dropoff times. 2017 stops will be developed as campers sign up for the bus and tend to change from year to year.
- Walnut St, 7:48am, 4:29pm
- Glen Rd And Springdale Ave, 7:54am, 4:23pm
- Walnut St & Damien Rd, 7:59am, 4:18pm
- Walnut St & Washburn Ave, 8:00am, 4:17pm
- Park Rd & Black Rd, 8:03am, 4:14pm
- Glen Rd and River Glen Rd, 8:04am, 4:13pm
Bus 6 traveled from the stops in Wellesley to additional stops in Weston and then on to Sewataro.
- Upham Elementary School, 7:44am, 4:29pm
- Weston Rd and Bryn Mawr Rd, 7:50am, 4:25pm
- Weston Rd and Parker Rd, 7:51am, 4:22pm
- Weston Rd and Northgate Rd, 7:52am, 4:23pm
- Weston Rd and Boulder Brook Rd, 7:52am, 4:21pm
Bus 7 traveled from the stops in Wellesley to additional stops in Weston and Wayland and then on to Sewataro.
- Babson College (271 Wellesley Ave), 7:30am, 4:42pm
- Abbott Rd, 7:32am, 4:43pm
- Livermore Rd, 7:33am, 4:39pm
- Cliff Rd, 7:38am, 4:37pm
- Glen Rd, 7:43am, 4:32pm
- Rockland Trust (330 Washington St), 7:49am, 4:24pm
- Oakland St and Washington St, 7:53am, 4:20pm
Bus 17 traveled from the stops in Wellesley to additional stops in Weston and Wayland and then on to Sewataro.
The buses arrive at camp around 8:30 a.m. and depart around 3:45 p.m.
You will be greeted at the stop by a bus monitor. Bus monitors are Sewataro staff members that are responsible for the safety, supervision and entertainment of the children on the bus. During the bus ride, monitors will lead songs and games, making the ride an extension of the camp day. At the end of the day, the bus monitor will check your identification against a list of grownups authorized to pick up your child before releasing your child to you.