Sewataro is less than 15 miles northwest of Wellesley
There were many stops in Wellesley in 2018 – we had two buses that served Wellesley in addition to other towns. Here are some of the 2018 stops in Wellesley:
- Jackson Rd
- Abbot Rd and Caroline St
- Babson College (271 Wellesley Ave)
- Rockland Trust (330 Washington St)
- Washington St and Pine St
- Walnut St and Washburn Ave
- Walnut St and Tennyson Rd
- Walnut St and Damien Rd
- Crescent St
- Glen Rd and River Glen Rd
- Glen Rd
Bus 11 traveled from the stops in Wellesley to additional stops in Weston and then on to Sewataro.
- Upham Elementary School
- Pilgrim Rd
- Cleveland Rd and Alhambra Rd
- Beechwood Rd and Weston Rd
- Weston Rd and Bryn Mawr Rd
- Weston Rd and Northgate Rd
- Weston Rd and Manor Ave
- Weston Rd and Boulder Brook Rd
Bus 12 traveled from the stops in Wellesley to additional stops in Weston and Wayland and then on to Sewataro.
Wellesley stops fluctuate year to year and the stops above may be changed or on different routes in 2019. Exact bus stops and times will be sent out two weeks prior to the start of each session. The buses arrive at camp around 8:30 a.m. and depart around 3:45 p.m.
You will be greeted at the stop by a bus monitor. Bus monitors are Sewataro staff members that are responsible for the safety, supervision and entertainment of the children on the bus. During the bus ride, monitors will lead songs and games, making the ride an extension of the camp day. At the end of the day, the bus monitor will check your identification against a list of grownups authorized to pick up your child before releasing your child to you.