Sewataro is about 6 miles north of Wayland
There are many stops in Wayland – we have 5 buses that serve Wayland in addition to other towns. Below you can see some examples of the stops from 2016 with the pickup and dropoff times. 2017 stops will be developed as campers sign up for the bus and tend to change from year to year.
- Mainstone Rd, 8:02am, 4:11pm
Bus 7 traveled from the stop in Wayland to an additional stop in Sudbury, then on to Sewataro.
- Rt 27 and School St, 8:10am, 4:05pm
- Rt 27 And Woodridge Rd, 8:07am, 4:03pm
- Rt 27 And Forty Acres Dr, 8:12am, 4:03pm
- Rt 27 and Andrew Ave, 8:16am, 3:59pm
- Old Sudbury Rd, 8:17am, 3:58pm
Bus 10 traveled from the last stop in Wayland to a stop in Sudbury and then on to Sewataro.
- Claypit Hill School, 8:02am, 4:13pm
- Sears Rd, 8:04am, 4:11pm
- Draper Rd, 8:04am, 4:10pm
- Draper Rd and Highland Cir, 8:07am, 4:08pm
- Glezen Lane, 8:07am, 4:07pm
- Draper Rd and Sears Rd, 8:08am, 4:07pm
- Concord Rd and Dylan’s Cir, 8:12am, 4:03pm
- Red Barn Rd, 8:14am, 4:00pm
Bus 11 traveled directly from the last stop in Wayland to Sewataro.
- Oxbox Rd, 8:15am (am only)
Bus 12 traveled from the stops in Wayland to an additional stop in Lincoln and then on to Sewataro.
- Westway Rd, 8:07am, 4:08pm
Bus 17 traveled directly from the last stop in Wayland to Sewataro.
The buses arrive at camp around 8:30 a.m. and depart around 3:45 p.m.
You will be greeted at the stop by a bus monitor. Bus monitors are Sewataro staff members that are responsible for the safety, supervision and entertainment of the children on the bus. During the bus ride, monitors will lead songs and games, making the ride an extension of the camp day. At the end of the day, the bus monitor will check your identification against a list of grownups authorized to pick up your child before releasing your child to you.