Sewataro is about 6 miles west of Lincoln
We had 2 buses that served Lincoln in 2016 in addition to other towns. Below you can see some examples of the stops from 2016 with the pickup and dropoff times. 2017 stops will be developed as campers sign up for the bus and tend to change from year to year.
- Trapelo Rd and Tabor Hill Rd, 8:05am, 4:06pm
- Trapelo Rd and Page Rd, 8:06am, 4:05pm
- Trapelo Rd and Silver Hill Rd, 8:07am, 4:04pm
- Lincoln Rd and Ballfield Rd, 8:11am, 4:00pm
- S. Great Rd, 3:55pm (pm only)
- Codman Estate, 8:20am (am only)
- Kettlehole Dr and Oxbow Rd, 8:18am, 3:55pm
Both Lincoln buses travel directly from the last stop in Lincoln, then on to Sewataro. The buses arrive at camp around 8:30 a.m. and depart around 3:45 p.m.
You will be greeted at the stop by a bus monitor. Bus monitors are Sewataro staff members that are responsible for the safety, supervision and entertainment of the children on the bus. During the bus ride, monitors will lead songs and games, making the ride an extension of the camp day. At the end of the day, the bus monitor will check your identification against a list of grownups authorized to pick up your child before releasing your child to you.