Sewataro is about 11 miles north of Framingham
There are many stops in Framingham – we have 2 buses that serve Framingham in addition to other towns. Below you can see some examples of the stops from 2016 with the pickup and dropoff times. 2017 stops will be developed as campers sign up for the bus and tend to change from year to year.
- Winch St, 7:24am, 4:50pm
- Flanagan Dr and Belknap Rd, 7:31am, 4:43pm
- Lanewood Ave, 7:36am, 4:38pm
- Pinehill Rd, 7:36am, 4:29pm
- Frost St and Cornell Rd, 7:50am, 4:24pm
- Walsh Middle School, 7:53am, 4:21pm
- Eaton Rd and Eaton Pines Ln, 8:02am, 4:12pm
- Carter Dr And Edmunds Rd, 7:56am, 4:21pm
Both buses traveled from the stops in Framingham to additional stops in Sudbury and then on to Sewataro. The buses arrive at camp around 8:30 a.m. and depart around 3:45 p.m.
You will be greeted at the stop by a bus monitor. Bus monitors are Sewataro staff members that are responsible for the safety, supervision and entertainment of the children on the bus. During the bus ride, monitors will lead songs and games, making the ride an extension of the camp day. At the end of the day, the bus monitor will check your identification against a list of grownups authorized to pick up your child before releasing your child to you.