To go over with your child before camp. We expect you to:
- Be respectful of yourself, your counselors and your fellow campers.
- Remain with your counselors and listen to them at all times.
- If you need anything or are upset about something, tell your counselors right away.
- Treat others kindly and do not exclude others.
- Leave all electronics at home. This includes cell phones!
- No swapping or sharing food at lunch
- Be willing to try new things, and give every activity your best effort.
- HAVE FUN!