The 2021 Camper Application WILL GO LIVE AT NOON ON MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 21st. Click here to see dates and pricing. Next summer, camp will begin on June 28, 2021 (Sprouts on June 21), and end on August 20, 2021.
As always, we’re dedicated to a fair and transparent enrollment process. Please read the following information carefully to avoid any confusion as you look to enroll your campers for 2021:
- All applications are date and time stamped. We strongly encourage you to consider applying as early as possible in order to secure your spot. (Last year, sessions began filling just 12 minutes after the application opened for some age groups.)
- New for 2021: Enrollment will be processed based on priority status and family longevity until September 28th (see details below). After that time, enrollment will be on a first come, first served basis, with priority/longevity status no longer taken into account. Even if you are not a past camper family, we strongly encourage you to apply as early as possible, (on or after September 21st at 12:00pm), as we will be enrolling according to the date/time stamp on each online application, beginning on October 1st.
- We will begin our enrollment process on October 1st. Once you have submitted your application, you should receive an email confirming that your application was received. This does not mean your child is enrolled. Once we enroll your child (pending availability), you will receive a second email confirming enrollment.
If your session is full, we will reach out with other available options.
A couple of notes about the application itself:
- When asked to provide your child’s grade, please put in your child’s current grade (not their grade next Fall) to ensure placement accuracy.
- If you choose to pay your deposit by check, we must have the check in hand within seven days of your application; all deposits must be received before your child will be enrolled.
2021 Two Part Enrollment Process
- As promised in the spring, if you were signed up for camp before May 26th and you chose to either attend camp in 2020 OR you cancelled and rolled over at least 50% of your tuition, you will receive priority enrollment, and will be locked in at 2020 tuition prices.
- We are so appreciative of the families that have made Sewataro their second home, and as our way of honoring your commitment, we are pleased to announce that we will be enrolling in order of family longevity. Applications received between 9/21 – 9/28 will be sorted by the number of years your family has attended Sewataro, and enrolled in that order, within the priority status mentioned above.
To take advantage of this priority/longevity status, you must submit your application by September 28th! Applications received after September 28th will be processed on a first come, first served basis, with priority/longevity status no longer taken into account.
Last but not least…
The enrollment process is lengthy, and we sincerely appreciate your patience and understanding, and if you don’t hear from us for a few weeks, it just means we’re still working on it!
If you have any questions about any of this, please don’t hesitate to reach out.
With warmth and appreciation,
Amy, Nathan, Emmy, Jeannine & Cheryl